Monday, November 4, 2013

Love the fall, love my house

When winter comes and it's snowy and cold and cloudy outside, sometimes I don't like my house.  It's still big enough for our family and very functional, but hard to keep well heated with so many windows.
But in the fall, and actually in every season BUT winter.... I LOVE my house- and especially the windows.  They let in so much light and warmth and color.  COLOR!
I was sitting in the office helping these 2 cuties with their homework and couldn't pass up the chance to go grab the camera and snap a picture.
We are surrounded by trees, in a dessert of all places, and when they all change colors it is just a breathtaking hug of yellow.  And since yellow is my favorite color, I'm a pretty happy gal.
Okay and my kids make me smile too, but it's nice to have the beautiful background behind them.

No comments: