Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Isla Update

Sadly my little baby doll is growing up too fast but it's a sweet sight to watch her do it.  Isla and Isaac are the best of friends.  If she's around, Isaac is always trying to entertain her.  The wagon which was meant to hold blocks, of course now gets dragged around with Isla set precariously on top.
And this is a first- I have a child, a baby, who LIKES having her face immersed in water.  I mean seriously dunked.  See that cute blondy head?  It's fully dry except for the bangs.  That's because Isla spends most of bath time either drinking from cups (she wishes I'd let her have big kid cups all the time)...
or dunking herself in the water.  I seriously spent a long time trying to get shots of the whole process.
This is the closest I could get.  She dunks herself!
How bizarre.
But she loves it!  Even when the bath is filled with bubbles.
She's getting big too fast!

No comments: