Sunday, November 13, 2011

An Ethan Update

Okay so how cute is this first grade portrait? For once I actually remembered it was picture day and put Ethan in a nicer shirt. It's amazing he's as old as the kids I taught in D.C. Boy do I miss teaching somedays but I love it when he comes home with homework and we get to spend time together learning. So fun! Ethan is such a sweet kid. He is happy and enthusiastic and loves life 99% of the time. He's a great helper at home and I hear non-stop praise from his teachers at school and church. We're so blessed to have him in our home and to have him as the first to set a good example for his younger brothers.



For the primary program, the kids wrote about their favorite scripture hero and drew a picture. I love how detailed his drawing is. You can totally pick out the rod of iron and the tree of life and even the dark wasteland. We're so glad to be a part of his life!




No comments: