Friday, September 16, 2011

Loving our Groupon

So I've become a bit of a couponista- mostly because I love a great deal and because it is SO EASY to do with the internet. So when I saw there were unlimited activities for just $5 at Hollywood Connection (normally this is like $30/person) I jumped on it- twice!


The first set of tickets I gave to Barb and Clint when one Friday night they offered to watch our kids but showed up and asked where they could take them for fun. The zoo and children's museum were already closed so I offered them this place if they were brave enough. And amazingly, they took all 3 of my crazy boys here and had a blast.


So there was 1 more set of tickets left and about to expire one Friday night when Taylor got stuck at work. So I said "no problem" and off we went for an evening of pure fun.


Mini-golf- 18 holes. My boys eat this up. Even Miles who still doesn't quite know how to swing loves this.



And since they're occupied with their golfing I can take lots of cute pictures of them. Seriously they could do this course over and over again- thankfully they can with the groupon tickets.

And then of course there was the roller coaster which I let the older 2 ride the first time and then decided Miles could ride with me the next 10 or 20 times we rode.

Then there's the ginormus climbing structure where unfortunately I'm too large to go in so darn, I have to sit on a bench outside and take a break.

Happily they're all 3 big enough to do the climbing thing and slides all by themselves so it really is a break for me.

Then we had to head off to the bumper cars, which Miles was too small for so he got to wait with me. Isaac insisted he knew how to and though he was just barely tall enough to reach the controls, he managed to drive his own and laugh his little head off the whole time. See that ear to ear grin? It never once left his face- and just got bigger each time he slammed into someone else.

See how tiny he is? I don't think I even got a picture of Ethan because he was off bumping others.

And then we had to ride the carousel- several times since there were so many zoo animals we love.

There were a few other rides I went along on so there's no pictures. All in all a very fun, cheap night. Dad can work late any time mom has a groupon!

No comments: