Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Project: Marshmallow and Straws

We've been doing a lot of this lately:
Because I (and my little helper Isaac) have been doing a lot of this lately:
(and laundry and scrubbing and dishes and organizing and gardening)
And since I can't expect these 3 boys to play nicely by themselves or read all day, I pulled out one of our quick projects. Marshmallow and straw building.
At first they were very intent on building (okay I admit I was too) and then Isaac discovered that the mallows tasted good and spent most of the rest of the time eating the mallows on the table and the mallows in the bag and the mallows attached to his own buildings and then everyone else's too and that caused a few problems. What can you expect from a 2 year old who like to tease?
Miles missed out on the project but he spent a lot of time doing this. He's still not quite sure why he'd want to get up on his knees and now even up on all fours, but he can, so he does. And then he gets really mad like someone else MADE him do this and he hates it. I'm still refusing to teach him how to crawl so he'll just have to figure it out on his own.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

So many posts, so I think I'll just comment on this one and let it count for them all: you all live very exciting lives:) I can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks to create more blogging memories.