Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh, to have a backyard!

Every summer when we leave Utah, the one thing I miss the most is Taylor's parent's backyard. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy taking Ethan on walks or going to a park so he can play outside, but I LOVE being able to let him play outside whenever he wants which is much more frequent here. I especially appreciate the backyard this year because Isaac can be happy and stay on his napping schedule while Ethan is completely entertained with all his backyard activities.
He's actually figured out how to use the pedals this year and loves riding in circles around the pool.

And he wouldn't be a Woodbury if he didn't love golf. Taylor loves to come home from work and hit a few balls into the pool with Ethan. (Ethan doesn't mind the attention much either)

2 comments:

Dave and Shandie said...

Hope Ethan doesn't pick up Taylor's slice. It's worse than mine! -Dave

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I'm so envious! What a lovely yard. We are now living on the 5th floor of an apartment complex... We have a pool though so you'll have to come swimming with us when you get back.