Wednesday, July 16, 2008

He's on the move!

I was hoping Isaac would be like Ethan and not crawl until 8 months which would conveniently be when we get back to DC and I only have a tiny apartment to baby-proof. Instead, he started doing a little army crawl last week and has been getting faster ever since. Pretty soon he'll be up on his knees and then it's all over from there. Ahhh! The hardest part of baby proofing now is teaching Ethan to keep his toys up off the floor. Isaac has already eaten a few "go fish" cards (just a little extra fiber in his diet right?).

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Nice low-crawl Isaac!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Awesome!! Look at him go. It's not so bad having a mover. Now he can chase you or Ethan around, you won't have to carry him as much. We miss you guys so much! Elise loved your Elephant video. She kept yelling : "I see Sarah!" over and over.

Janelle said...

Holy cow - he is FAST.

alexandra said...

He is so adorable! I loved reading about what a good eater he is. I long for that. We have moved out to Oakton, Va, but I want to see you again when you get back to DC!