Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kohl's Children's Museum


So if you're ever in Chicago with little kids, you need to visit this children's museum. Ethan could have stayed there for weeks and not gotten bored. He "shopped" in the tiny sized grocery store (just about the cutest thing I've ever seen), made subs at the tiny Potbelly's store, raced through a maze, saw himself on TV, raced lego cars, played in Clifford's (the big red dog) town, and drenched himself in all the water activities. I'm sure I'm leaving out a ton of other things, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

1 comment:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

That is really amazing!! I wish they had one of those museums around here, they have one in Honolulu but the one in Chicago looks so much better! Ethan looks so intense & involved in all the pictures. : )