Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spokane

With all of Taylor's traveling and crazy work schedule, I decided I needed a break myself.  I found a Time out for Women conference in Spokane which is just 3 hours from my sister Kelli and jetted off for the weekend.
Ok so all the pictures are of me with food because Taylor really, really wanted me to put TripAdvisor to the test and try out the local cuisine.  This gluten free bakery didn't really hit the spot but it was close to the convention center.
The Flying Goat Pizzeria however was TO DIE FOR!  And the fire pit outside on the patio was the perfect spot.
Kelli and I went to the conference Friday night and part of Saturday morning until we decided that we'd really just rather go explore the city instead of feeling like we were at General Conference.  The downtown park and river are pretty amazing and I want to go back this summer when the cable cars over the falls are open.  
Definitely a fun weekend that needs to be repeated over and over again in new cities close to my sisters.

No comments: