Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Happenings

Here's just a few random moments from January.  Apparently this little one was SO tired she just feel asleep on the floor.
She likes to tuck her hands in to keep them warm when she sleeps.  So cute!
Here's my snuggle bug.
And daddy's too.
And Grams'.
The Valentines box has retuned complete with postcards, stickers, stamps and of course pens so we can all write each other love notes.  This is one of my favorite times of year because I find little love notes on my pillow and the boys spend hours writing and coloring and reading them to each other.
Isla made this "crown" at a neighbors house and insisted I take a picture cause "I a plincess".
We've switched to early morning lessons so that we have more afternoon time for homework, sports, and friends.  This means getting up a little early and rushing to get there at 7:20 in the morning.  Very doable, but harder when it's pitch black outside.
The boys are easily entertained for the hour with ipads.  Isla is the tricky one.  Somedays she's happy to watch or play games and other times she just wants to roll around on the floor.
Apparently getting himself to the restroom was just that tiring.  Maybe the kids will be mad in years to come that I took pictures of them every time they fell asleep somewhere weird, but I kind of can't help it because I think it's so funny!
Another snuggle bug.
Not sure why on this random Saturday al the boys decided they needed to play the wii shirtless.  Extra powers maybe?
This is one of Isla's favorite teasing games.  She sits down right on top of your foot and then hangs on for dear life to your calf.  She thinks it's fully hilarious and sometimes so do we.
Cousin Darcy and her parents came all the way from Texas to visit and these two girls were in heaven playing with babies and pretending to be babies themselves.
Gas got... very cheap!  Seriously I don't think I ever even paid this as a teenager filling up.  But keep it coming!
Seriously filling up my big minivan for $22 was pretty awesome.
I went to get new running shoes and brought Isla along with me.  She is OBSESSED with shoes and insisted on trying on every pink and purple pair she could find.
Of course the jewelry store was an even more dangerous place and I had to remove more than 15 pieces from her fingers and wrists before going to the checkout line.  Little clempto!
Yep, just that tired.
Ok, so now they BOTH think this game is hilarious.
And some nights when Taylor is working late or away on business, I enjoy looking at my zombie children all sitting quiet and peaceful while I breathe for a minute.

No comments: