Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

The California Cousins came for Thanksgiving so of course we had to go have fun with them.
We're as big as bears, well maybe tiny bears at least.

Isabella came over to help make the pies and she let the boys help her.
They were even more interested in helping that normal and she was so sweet and patient with them.
We're all as big as various monkeys.

There was healthy food at Thanksgiving but since I was only in the charge of the pies, that's the only pictures you get.  2 pumpkin, 1 peanut butter chocolate, 1 ras-pear-y, 1 chocolate pecan, and 1 pumpkin pecan cheesecake.  Yum!
The kids had to sit at the kid's table because there were so many adults.
Let the fat-dogging begin.
Friday night I took the kids down to meet up with the great-grandparents at the temple lights.  They were late so we went to see the fountains at City Creek first.


Random leaf jumping in the middle of this post.


The kids were good sports with the huge crowds, cold weather, and slow pace.  I'm glad they get to see my grandparents though.  I didn't grow up around them and I'm glad my kids get to have at least 1 set of grandparents so close.

No comments: