Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HATe- U

This is my only comment on the "Max Hall issue" (if you're lost as to what that is, you're blessed- basically BYU played the U of U Thanksgiving weekend in football and the rivalry is a little heated. After BYU won the game, their quarterback Max Hall went off on how much he hates the U- saying he hated everyone and everything associated with it and how all the U fans are classless and how terrible they all are. Needless to say, no one's talking about BYU winning, just about this guys crazy comments. Personally, being a BYU alum, I love the place and I'm glad they one, but really the guy should have kept his mouth closed. Really, you can't hate EVERY fan just because they like a school. The funny thing is now at all the basketball games against the Y, people have been making signs with pictures of President Monson in U of U attire and writing on it "Max Hall hates me!")
ANYWAYS... we got Taylor's brothers and sister U of U sweatshirts for Christmas and I wanted to make sure I'd bought the right size so I enlisted my brother Jeff to try on a sweatshirt and see if it fit well. Of course Taylor whipped out the camera to catch him in U gear (Jeff is currently attending BYU and freaked out refusing to be caught dead in the sweatshirt). Finally I persuaded him to at least try it on inside out. The funny thing was when he did this, UTAH turned into HATe-U. We couldn't resist making this picture. Maybe we'll go into business and make BYU blue sweatshirts that say HATe-U.


1 comment:

Nikki said...

So Funny!!!!I love it.